We believe greater resources will grow the Kingdom and glorify God. We want to help you increase your impact by leveraging our four decades of grant-making expertise.
Siebert brings knowledge, relationships and evaluation capabilities that few, if any, Christian funders can replicate. Since 1976, Siebert has granted $135 million to Lutheran-affiliated organizations, primarily in Southeastern Wisconsin and Greater Milwaukee, and affected countless lives for Christ.
At the end of 2019, Siebert had nearly $107MM in its portfolio. Granting approximately $4MM per year, Siebert has consistently been listed as one of the most active Milwaukee-area foundations.
Siebert focuses on three important funding priorities:
1. Growing the Body of Christ...by investing in Lutheran leaders, ministries, congregations, and innovative evangelism in Wisconsin.
2. Educating while Sharing the Gospel...by funding high-performing Lutheran-affiliated schools in socioeconomically disadvantaged communities within Milwaukee, Kenosha, Racine, and Waukesha Counties.
3. Serving as the Hands and Feet of Christ...by supporting effective strategies at Lutheran churches and organizations to meet the basic short-term needs of disadvantaged people, and to create pathways toward greater self-sufficiency and empowerment in socioeconomically disadvantaged communities within Milwaukee, Kenosha, Racine, and Waukesha Counties.
- Private and family foundations can partner with Siebert to create a smooth administration and process for vetting grants to organizations that match the foundations’ and Siebert’s funding priorities
- Individuals can give unrestricted current or planned gifts for one of our three Gospel Impact Funds
- Individuals can also create a named Endowed Fund encompassed by one of the three funds ($50,000 minimum).
You can give now to support our grantee partners who may have special needs during COVID-19 and/or you can consider an endowment gift to help our mission into perpetuity.
Siebert is focused on growing your Gospel impact, so a donor can offer any gift, though a named Endowed Fund has a minimum of $50,000 and a pass-through gift has a minimum of $25,000.
Siebert realizes that each donor has unique needs – so there is no “one size fits all” solution or fee structure. We partner with individuals and families to do what is fair, with the goal of maximizing contributions to the chosen ministries. (A pass-through fee is generally 2%.)